Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A missing tooth...

Our little James is teething.  This is obvious by his unexplainable fussiness and his need to always have something in his mouth; he will forcefully put something in his mouth and fuss and fuss until its something that satisfies his needs to chomp.  BUT there is no sign of an impending tooth.  No raised bumps, no white coming through his gums.  His gums looks the same as they did when he was a newborn.  I feel like this little man has been teething for MONTHS and it has been particularly bad for over a week now.  I just had to rant!  And say, "Come, little toother, come, let my son out of his misery (for now, atleast)"!!!  The end.  I wish I could write more, but baby is asleep and I am home on a break from a retreat that I am helping out with for our seniors.  Tomorrow, Attila and I are giving talks about feminity/masculinity as Christians and how that applies to dating.  With a couple weeks until we go home to South Bend, we are anxiously waiting to see our familia but trying to keep our focus on the task laid out for us here in Tejas!  Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment